Find out more
Autism Training Courses
Autism NI is Northern Ireland's longest serving Autism charity and Autism Training provider. We train over 2,500 delegates a year, with over 440 individuals choosing to complete a nationally recognised AQA accreditation annually. We pride ourselves on providing training and advice that is evidence based, practical and to the highest standard of accuracy to ensure it is effective in supporting individuals with Autism and their families.
We also have some availability on our Fundamentals of Autism Course on 15th August 2019. Click here for more information.
We also have a range of other courses that we are currently taking an expression of interest list for. If you are interested in these or any other courses, please contact the Training Department:
- Autism and Supporting Employment
- Autism Awareness for Summer Scheme and Volunteer Staff
- Criminal Justice System (Autism Awareness to Aid First Response)
- Impact Award
- Understanding Your Brother/Sister with ASD
- Working with Adults with Autism in a Day Care Setting
If you or your organisation wishes to avail of any of this training, please contact the Training department on 028 9040 1729 (Option 4) or email email@example.com