Become a Member
As a member of Autism NI you will receive:
- Autism NI Welcome Pack with information sheets and support contacts
- Autism NI membership card, which can help with priority entry, queuing and communication difficulties at certain venues.
- Access to all our services.
- Priority information on all Autism NI activities, events, workshops and training courses.
- A right to vote in our Annual General Meeting and help shape Autism NI.
- The opportunity to join our crucial lobbying campaign.
- Access to our library.
Individual, Family, Organisation £20 per year
Those receiving income support £5 per year
How do I join?
- By post. Simply download and complete the form below and return it with your payment or Direct Debit instruction to the address below.
- By telephone. Call us on 028 9040 1729 (Option 1) with credit or debit card details and we can join you up immediately, if not we can send you an application form in the post.
- Via our website. Visit our Online Shop to become a member or renew your existing membership.
Donard, Knockbracken Healthcare Park, Saintfield Road, Belfast, BT8 8BH.
Please download and complete the ‘Gift Aid’ form if appropriate, to maximise the value of your subscription.