River Lagan Zipline - 20th August 2017
Conquer your fears and take the plunge for Autism!
Calling all adventure seekers to take part in this exciting zipline challenge across the River Lagan, Belfast. This is an event to remember as participants will zip 1000 feet at 40mph and experience unique aerial views of the Belfast city skyline.
Registration fee: £40
Sponsorship target: £100
For more information please email email@example.com or call 02890401729 (Option 3).
**PLEASE NOTE ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST BE 16 YEARS OLD OR OVER TO TAKE PART IN THIS CHALLENGE. MAX WEIGHT LIMIT 17 STONE.
Trek Ben Nevis 23rd - 25th June 2017 - FULLY BOOKED!
TREK BEN NEVIS IS BACK!
Climb the UK's highest mountain this Summer and raise vital funds for the Autism community in Northern Ireland.
For more information, please call 02890401729 (Option 3) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Tandem Skydive - 4th/17th & 18th June 2017
CALLING ALL ADRENALINE JUNKIES!
Take on the exhilarating challenge of a Tandem Skydive for Autism NI on 18th June 2017. This is an experience you will never forget!
For more information or to register please email email@example.com or call 02890401729 (Option 3)
*Please note, participants must be over 16 years old. There is also a weight limit - Female's must weigh under 13 stone and Male's must weigh under 15 stone.
Register for the Belfast City Marathon this year!
Monday 1st May 2017
Start 2017 off with a challenge and run for Autism NI!
Whether you would like to take part in the 8 mile walk, compete as a relay team or run the whole 26 miles, the Deep RiverRock Belfast City Marathon has a lot to offer. To register please click here or to receive a fundraising pack, please ring 02890401729 (Option 3) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Open Challenges with Classic Tours
Why not test yourself in 2017 and take on the challenge of a lifetime for Autism NI?
Classic Tours offers a range of Open Challenges for fundraisers at different levels!
For further information on these Open Challenges with Classic Tours, please contact 020 76190066 or email email@example.com
Organise your own event for Autism NI!
Organising a fundraising event is a fun way to:
- Support individuals affected by Autism and their families.
- Raise the profile of this hidden disability to family, friends, colleagues and the wider community.
- Raise awareness of the work of Autism NI.
- Meet new people.
- Enjoy new challenges.
- Make a big difference to some of Northern Ireland’s most vulnerable people.
There are many different types of activities you can organise - such as concerts, race nights, children’s events, pub quizzes or walks – and Autism NI can provide you with support.
- Download our A-Z of fundraising ideas (see link below) to get you started.
- Send in details of your event or activity so that we can feature it in our newsletter and promote it on our website.
- We can provide you with T-shirts, collection boxes or buckets, stickers, sponsorship forms and more materials – just call and ask.
- Create your own fundraising page on Justgiving to support your event or challenge – www.justgiving.com