The Keyhole® Early Intervention Programme in ASD
The Keyhole® Early Intervention Programme in ASD: 2 day workshop
- 17th & 18th October 2018
Venue: Autism NI, Donard, Knockbracken Healthcare Park, Saintfield Road, Belfast, BT8 8BH
Course aimed at: Anyone working with pre-school children with an ASD in an Early Years setting i.e. all playgroup, parent toddler, nursery school or classroom and private day care staff.
Course Outline: The Keyhole® Early Intervention Programme is a holisitic approach for young children with ASD in order to nurture and enhance their development from as early as possible. The Keyhole® Pre-School training package is a 12.5 hour course divided into five sections: Autism, Play, Interaction, Communication and Behaviour.
By the end of the course, participants would:
- Have explored how Autism manifests in the pre-school child and what difficulties the child may have in the early year's situation
- Be able to identify strategies for effectively interacting with children with ASD
- Have knowledge of the basic principles of the management of Autism in the early year's group
- Have knowledge of how to structure activities with children with ASD
- Have developed their skills in interacting with pre-school children who have ASD and their parents
Keyhole® is a recognised AQA Level 2 Qualification - Five Unit Award. An AQA accreditation is a recognised agreed standard showing your commitment to enhancing your organisations quality of service.
For more information, please call Christine on 02890401729 (Option 4) or email email@example.com